Help me bring you the funk by donating! Thank you! :)

Extract Mixes .zip Archive Files

You will need to extract the files with your preferred software. There may be up to 3 files in the .zip archive: .mp3, .txt, and/or .cue :)

The Bidness

stuff about me and stuff about my show
LRCN
LRCN

The Bidness

Postby LRCN » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:47 pm

About The Bidness
http://www.di.fm/shows/the-bidness

The Bidness is a monthly show originally started in 2005 by Jethro & LRCN. After several months Jethro decided to call it quits and LRCN became the host. The first two hours of the show are dedicated to guests, while LRCN always closes out with a CD length mix. The show features Electronic Dance Music. Mostly Progressive (house, trance, breaks), some House (deep, tech, electro), and a little Minimal Techno.

The Bidness Podcast

Coming Soon! It will only consist of my mixes, not my guests.

The Bidness @ DI.FM

You can listen to the show LIVE every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 11 AM PST (2 PM EST | 11 AM PST | 1800 GMT+DST | 1900 GMT-DST) on the Progressive Channel at Digitally Imported. http://www.di.fm/progressive

Syndication

In regards to syndication, I would like to clear a few things up. Digitally Imported, which has been my home since I started, will always get exclusive first airing of my show. Any other stations that are willing to syndicate will have their choice of show time after the initial broadcast. I am very happy to even be considered for syndication and hope the decision to syndicate will only broaden my fan base and lead to more exposure.

Having said that, I am grateful for the chance to feature my show and my guests in other areas of the world. So, if you're interested in syndicating The Bidness in your area, whether it be online or rado, feel free to contact me directly. If you know someone that might be interested, ask them to contact me directly. :)