Help me bring you the funk by donating! Thank you! :)

Extract Mixes .zip Archive Files

You will need to extract the files with your preferred software. There may be up to 3 files in the .zip archive: .mp3, .txt, and/or .cue :)

14.FEB.17 - The Bidness #141 with Craig Townsend & LRCN

online shows and live gigs
LRCN
LRCN

14.FEB.17 - The Bidness #141 with Craig Townsend & LRCN

Postby LRCN » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Tune-in to Digitally Imported on Tuesday, February 14th from 11 AM to 3 PM PST (2 to 5 PM EST | 1900 to 2200 GMT) for episode #141 of my monthly show, The Bidness. This month London, United Kingdom's Craig Townsend will be on guest mix duties and I will be ending the show with a mix.

11 AM PST - 2 PM PST (2 PM EST - 5 PM EST | 1900 - 2200 GMT) Craig Townsend (JOOF Recordings, Armada, In Sessions)
2 PM - 3 PM PST (5 PM - 6 PM EST | 2200 - 2300 GMT) LRCN (Digitally Imported / AfterhoursDJs / Generation Trance)

Listen - http://di.fm/progressive
Website - http://di.fm
IRC - irc.di.fm 6667 #diradio

Craig Townsend - A Dark Melodic, Progressive and Tech enthusiast, hailing from the British region of Norwich, England(UK).

Music came of fruition during the early 00's when trance because the sole desire, and ambition of his life.

My Musical influence and inspiration comes from what I consider to be the golden era - 2004-2008, I find myself very melodically driven with a addiction to driving basslines and speedy grooves.

With Records signed to prestigious labels in the Electronic Dance industry including the world renowned J00F Recordings (John 00 Fleming), Fraction Music Group (Alan Nimmo (Signalrunners)), Electronic Tree (Tuxedo),Addictive Sounds, Baroque Records, and the infamous OLD SQL Recording, what makes the success even sweeter is these achievements have been tasted all in the space of 18 months, Craig has strong predictions of growth in 2017, with more and more interest being gathered both the public and the labels.