Help me bring you the funk by donating! Thank you! :)

Extract Mixes .zip Archive Files

You will need to extract the files with your preferred software. There may be up to 3 files in the .zip archive: .mp3, .txt, and/or .cue :)

28.MAY.17 - The Blacklight Special - Sans Nom featuring LRCN

online shows and live gigs
LRCN
LRCN

28.MAY.17 - The Blacklight Special - Sans Nom featuring LRCN

Postby LRCN » Sun May 28, 2017 1:32 pm

LRCN has been a DJ for Digitally Imported Radio for as long as I can remember, and host of the montly "THE BIDNESS" since 2005. During high school, before I became a DJ, DI.FM played a vital role in my electronic music upbringing, especially listening to LRCN's mixes. It is a great honor to have someone who has been so influential to my life to be able to provide us with a very special one hour mix for The Blacklight Special. This is a show you do not want to miss.

Looking forward to our time together.
- Sans Nom

How to listen:
91.9 fm [santa barbara]
kcsb.org [web stream]

About LRCN:

When LRCN hits the decks, dancers and listeners can expect to groove to the converging sounds of progressive house/trance, tech house, electro house, deep house and/or whatever he feels like playing at the time. When feeling frisky, and in the privacy of his home studio, he has been known to play his older trance or drum & bass records.

Growing up on the Navajo Reservation, LRCN was inspired by artists of many backgrounds. His early musical inspirations are varied, including artists like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Deep Purple, and many other classic-rock acts.

While attending Middle School/Junior High, courtesy of a close relative, he heard L.A. Style's "James Brown Is Dead", along with a number of other old school tunes. This started his love affair with dance music.

During the last 8 months of his enlistment, Digitally Imported was in it's infancy. This is the point at which LRCN began his entry as a deejay into the Electronic Dance Music world. His interest in progressive trance and house music sparked his interest in Digitally Imported's Progressive Channel, where he has become a regular since it started to stream.

In 2005 he started to help Johan Nilsson gather new content for the Progressive Channel. Not only did LRCN help with tracks and shows, he also helped track down new deejays and artists. Those artists and deejays have since made guest appearances and/or started their own shows on Digitally Imported. LRCN is now the co-director of the Progressive Channel on Digitally Imported. He has helped to shape and mold the Progressive Channel to what it is today.